1. Select [Application] → [GENETYX-Genome] in GENETYX.
For Ver.15, [Application] → [GENETYX NGS (64bit OS only)]
2. Select [Analyze]→[Assemble (MIRA)].
3. When you run the analysis for the first time, a dialog for selecting the plug-in installation method appears. Normally 'Install automatically' will be installed automatically.
If automatic installation is not possible, you must download and install it manually. Install it referring to Manual plug-in installation.
4. Click the [Add] button.
5. Select fragment sequence files.
6. Change [Technology] to appropriate sequencer type.
7. Click the [OK] button.
8. Click the [OK] button.
9. The result is displayed.
It will take time to display the result depending on the size of the data. Too large data will cause an out-of-memory error.